I am using PowerPoint in Office 365 and I created a PPT using the font Bahnschrift SemiBold Condensed. This font was provided as a part of PPT when I downloaded Office. I wanted to share the PPT with someone via email, but when I do, I lose the font. I have already tried to:
- Print as PDF (changes font)
- Save as PDF (changes font)
- Export as PDF (changes font)
I have tried to select the option where you:
- Make the file PDF/A Compliant
- Embedded fonts in PPTs when saving (characters only)
I have had no luck - any suggestions? Thank you!