You are unable to receive emails in Outlook 2013. Let me assist you with the issue.
In order to troubleshoot the issue I need some details:
Do you get any error message when you click on send and receive button?
To verify follow the step below:
· Open Outlook 2013, click on File, account settings, highlight the account and click on change.
· Click on test account settings and check if you get any error.
You may try the steps below and check if it helps:
Open Outlook in safe mode and
Note: There is space between Outlook and /
If you are able to send emails in safe mode, try to disable the add-ins associate with Outlook and check if it helps:
· Click on File menu, Options and then Add-ins.
· Click on Go button besides Manage: Com-in Add.
· Check if there are add-ins listed, clear the checkbox to disable them.
If the above step fails, create a new profile for Outlook and configure the email account and perform a test:
If the issue fixes in the new profile, you may set the new profile as default and continue working with it:
You may follow the link, if you get any of the errors located in this article.
I hope the above steps helps. If you need further assistance on this particular issue or any other Office related issues let us know and we will be glad to assist you.
88 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.