Q: Outlook 2013 IMAP sync error 800CCC0F-0-0-322 / Win 7 sp 1 This thread is locked from future replies

At my company, we have deployed Outlook 2013 to a select few pilot test users.  This user has an Exchange Account and an IMAP account.  Someone else moved emails from one folder to another and can see the emails in the new folder.  However, my user cannot see the emails moved to her folder by someone else.  (This is an IMAP account.)  The Sync Issues have 344 issues and have the error code 800CCC0F-0-0-322.  I have searched but cannot find a straight answer anywhere.  How to correct this and prevent it from happening in the future?   Thank you!

Hello Rita,

Where is the new folder saved?

What happens when the user try to access the emails moved to her folder by some else?

Provide us the screen shot of the complete error message.

In the mean while let’s try the following steps and check if Outlook works as expected.

Step: 1

You may start the computer in clean boot mode this would disable all the non-Microsoft applications which could be one of the reasons for slow download.

Refer the article below to start the computer in clean boot:

Note: Ensure to restart the computer in normal mode after completing the troubleshooting steps

Step: 2

• Logon to Windows 7 computer with administrative credentials.
  • Click on Start, Control Panel.
  • On the opened window click on More Settings option.
  • Click on Windows Firewall.
  • On Help protects your computer with Windows Firewall Window click on Turn Windows Firewall on or off link that is available in the left pane.
  • On the opened window click on Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) radio buttons under both Home or work (private) network location settings and Public network location settings sections to turn the firewall off.
  • To save the changes that you have made click on Ok button.

Note: once the troubleshooting is completed you may turn on the Firewall.

You may also refer to the following Microsoft article for common send and receive error and check if it helps:

I hope the above information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 5,105 Last updated: March 12, 2018 Applies to: