How to configure company email to outlook

Hi

I have bought office 365 Business premium  by logging with my microsoft  email  *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.  

But I want to login my  office 365 portal using my company email address  without  using  microsoft  email . Also  I have to configure my company email to   outllook.  

Please can you advise me 

Regards

Pol

Answer
Answer

Hi Polachan,

While signing into Office 365 Portal, we use the Office 365 account's credential (ie, user@contoso.onmicrosoft.com). And, for configuring the Office 365 account in the Outlook client, you can refer to https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-an-email-account-to-Outlook-for-PC-6e27792a-9267-4aa4-8bb6-c84ef146101b ( Office 365).

For your situation, my suggestion is that you can re-confirm whether your Office 365 account has been successfully set up (domain verified, domain's DNS records have been added) and it has a valid license (Exchange online). These information can be checked via your admin.

If you run into any problem during the process, please describe it with more details. Some related screenshots would be better.

Regards,
Alan

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 2, 2020 Views 265 Applies to: