How can I show multiple email accounts separately in office 365 ONLINE

I use Outlook in Office 365 Online in a Windows environment. In the desktop version of Outlook, I can add other email accounts and have them show as separate folders within the Outlook window. I cannot seem to find any information about how to do this. HELP!

Michael

Answer
Answer

Hi Michael,

The purpose of Office 365 Outlook Web App (OWA), is to access a user's primary mailbox on the browser. It is not feasible to add another account and display a separate folder, as shown in the Outlook client.

If you are connecting a Non-office 365 account in Outlook on the web which is outside your organization, then you can only add the connected accounts, in which the emails can be sent and read in one place (primary mailbox) in OWA.

As a workaround, you can add a mailbox which is inside your organization. Access another person’s mailbox in Outlook/OWA (delegation), and his/her mailbox will display a separate folder on the mail list in OWA. Remember you need to change the permission of that person's folder (delegation) to access the mailbox.

We suggest you submit feedback to the related team via the link: https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/313228--outlook-on-the-web-office-365. Many features have been designed or upgraded by customers' valuable advice.  

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Ruel

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2023 Views 6,258 Applies to: