Let us try the steps provided below and check if that helps to resolve the IMAP account synchronization issue in Outlook:
1. Right click on the IMAP ‘Inbox’ folder present in the Outlook navigation pane.
2. Click on ‘IMAP Folders’.
3. Uncheck the option ‘When displaying hierarchy in Outlook, show only subscribed folders.’
4. Click on ‘OK’ and close the window.
5. Once done check if the emails are getting synchronized into Outlook.
6. When all the emails are received, you may recheck the option ‘When displaying hierarchy in Outlook, show only subscribed folders.’
In addition, also set the ‘Root folder’ path to ‘Inbox’.
To do so go to FILE - Account Settings - Account Settings - Email (tab) - Change - More Settings - Advanced (tab). Under ‘Folders - Root folder path:’ > Enter: Inbox.
For further queries, reply and we would be happy to assist.
78 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.