Multiple Office 365 email accounts in Outlook 2016 for Windows

I am trying to set up my Outlook so that under a single profile I can have full access to 2 separate email accounts I have in my Office 365 account. The email addresses are on 2 separate domains, but I need access both at the same time. I've done this in the past with IMAP or POP accounts, but am unable to do it with Office 365 (Exchange) accounts. I don't want to switch back and forth between different Outlook profiles to do this. Thanks.
Answer
Answer

Hi Wpbrown,

Yes i agree with Palcouk, you can setup another Office 365 exchange account in Outlook 2016 by choosing the Add Account option in (File > Account Information > Add Account) or (File > Account Information > Account Settings > Account Settings > E-mail (tab) > New). This can be done when you have Full Access permission to the additional mailbox or You do not have Full Access permission but you know the credentials to access the additional Exchange mailbox.

If you encounter any issues on multiple Exchange accounts in the same Outlook profile, you can refer to this article.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Ruel

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 29, 2024 Views 35,378 Applies to: