Can't Receive email using Time Warner Cable. Use Windows 10 and subscritption sevice to Outlook 365 Home

Apparently the Outlook accounts etc have ALL migrated to the new Microsoft 365 Server?  About 3 days ago, I began to see no incoming emails.  Yes, I can send outgoing emails.  I went to File/Accounts.  Deleted by current Account after doing everything I knew to do.  And then tried to Build my Email settings again...  I guarantee you I have every correct TW setting on their website; and I called Support to double check.  Still I cannot receive email. There is a setup that let's you click '365' and says that IF you have outlook 2016 youneed not enter password.  Tried that, no and no automatic set up of email at all.  So, then I started over and manually input everything required for IMAP Time warner set up.  NO, same error message; can't access server. The ports are correct; authentication is checked etc.  Too much of a coincidence that Microsoft migrates to it NEW 365 mail server and I beging to receive NO emails. PS there are instructions on the web regarding how to 'set up' after the migration; I have followed those steps many times.   WHAT can I do???  I do see that now when I open my outlook 2016 mail, ther is at the top:  outlook2106viaTimeWarner.  When I click however; on the icon at the bottom of the screen under notifications it says I'm not connect.  House House and House, please help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Hello Kathy,

We appreciate that you take some various steps to resolve this issue. This issue occurs if there were some conflicts with the server settings. Your email provider will give incoming and outgoing server name together with SSL and port settings. Meanwhile, this link will guide you to manage your POP and IMAP server name reference.

Update us if the issue persists.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

When adding a mail account in MS Outlook 2016 you use the auto setup process where only the email address and password is entered, no settings are required.

Only Hotmail/Outlook.com/MSN/Live mail account are being migrated to exchange365

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 3, 2020 Views 999 Applies to: