I am trying to find a resolution to this issue I am having with a user. The user is setup on Outlook 2019 on Windows 10, and is not receiving a desktop popup message when receiving new mail. Please advise that the user does not have any rules setup in their client.
Here are the things I have tried:
1. I confirmed that the following boxes are checked.
2. I unchecked the below boxes, closed Outlook, reopened Outlook and re-enabled the below options.
3. I confirmed that the Outlook 2019 Notifications are enabled through Windows (Start > Settings > Systems > Notifications)
4. I opened Outlook 2019 in safe mode with all notification settings enabled and sent a test email, still no desktop popup message box.
5. Removed the users profile from the Outlook 2019 client, closed outlook, reopened, and re-added the profile to the Outlook client.
6. I tested the issue also by adding the users profile on a different computers Outlook client, in which the notifications DID work. This makes me believe that the issue is isolated to the users computer/Outlook client settings.