Unable to dismiss or delete an Outlook calendar reminder.
I cannot dismiss or delete an Outlook calendar reminder. I receive the message "Cannot turn off the reminder. You may be reminded again. The end date you entered occurs before the start date." How can I delete this reminder, or at least not have it
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
1. Run MFCMAPI on the desktop
2. Go to Session->Logon and Display Store Table
3. Select your profile
4. Select Mailbox
5. Expand "Root Container"
6. Right click “Reminders" and select "Open Contents Table"
7. New window launches with Title Reminders
8. Select all the reminder items listed there, Right click and select "Delete Message"
9. Close MFCMAPI
4 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.