Recently I can no longer print my HTML emails from Outlook 2003 on my Windows7 (64bit) PC with IE9.

Recently I can no longer print my HTML emails from Outlook 2003.  I have windows7 64bit OS with all the latest updates for windows and outlook 2003 installed.  Everything was working up to a couple weeks ago.  Here's what I noticed.  When trying to print HTML email directly from outlook there is no print box message that appears like it once did.  Also, the print preview is grayed out in the menu.  When I click print when the HTML email is opened it's as if nothing happens.  But, if I save the HTML email as a HTML file on my desktop I can separately open the html file in Firefox browser and print it without any issue. Not a task I want to do for every HTML email in outlook.  Another observation is that when I use IE9 (64bit) browser or the Firefox Browser I can as an alternate log into my web-based Yahoo email server directly and successfully open and print all the HTML emails.  I have reset all security settings in IE9 to the default, clear all the temp files, cookies, etc, and reconfirmed all settings and the problem persists.  Also, for what it is worth I can print without issue for all other applications on my PC, such as Word, etc and to 2 different home printers. I prefer to use outlook for reading, sending and printing my emails, but not being able to print HTML email directly in outlook is an issue for me.

Question Info

Last updated July 18, 2018 Views 11,469 Applies to:
Answer
You're welcome & thanks for your feedback. Marking my previous reply as ANSWER will close your thread.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
Microsoft MVP (Windows Client) since October 2002

9 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.