Outlook 2013 and Outlook.com not syncing

I have posted this before but received no help, so hopefully I will get more response this time.

Currently, my Outlook 2013 and Outlook.com aren't syncing correctly with each other, which in turn makes my phone app not sync correctly. Between the three, they all receive email just fine. My issue is if I delete any emails in Outlook 2013, the emails don't delete from the other platforms. However, if I delete from Outlook.com, all the platforms receive that information. Does anyone know of a good way to fix this and what might be going on?

Thank you!

Answer
Answer

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Office Community.

How is the email account setup in Outlook? Is it POP3, IMAP, Exchange Active Sync or Microsoft Exchange Server account?

Verify the same from File > Account Settings > Account Settings > check under Email tab.

If the email account is configured as Exchange Active sync, you may remove and re-add the email account in Outlook and check if it works as expected.

If the above steps fails, I would suggest you to create a new Outlook profile configure the email account in Outlook and verify the status.

Refer to the following article for instructions on how to create new profile:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/create-an-outlook-profile-HA102749460.aspx?CTT=1

Hope the above information helps. Reply with the result and I’ll be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 77 Applies to: