Outlook - I keep receiving the same emails over and over

The version of Outlook that I use is: Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 - version 14.2.0.

I have read other posts on the same topic, but so far nothing fixed the problem.

I keep receiving from a couple of dozens to more than one thousands emails (previously received) every month or so. It tends to be all the emails for one month, and if the problem does not occur for 3 months, then it will be all the emails for 3 months, etc. This does not happen on the web, only on outlook. I have not found any virus on my computer. I have not found any blocked email in the outbox. 

I have recently transferred all the contents of my MacBook Air on to a new MacBook Air but the problem occurred on both computers and never stopped.

Also, when I re-start the computer, 2 draft emails dated March 15 appear on the screen though I trashed them a long time ago.

Thanks for your help!

I am not on a MAC and have the same issues...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am not on a MAC and have the same issues...

See

FIXED 3/4/16: Problems with POP accounts in Outlook 2016: Email is deleted from server or duplicated in Inbox
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2016-outlook/problems-with-pop-accounts-in-outlook-2016-email/79e8177f-b04e-491e-9a82-ae5b6565d3c0?tm=1456516686074&auth=1

If you continue to encounter any additional problems, please start your own thread with as much detail as possible to maximize exposure and attention to the problem or search the forum first to see if there are any threads that are the same as the problem/issue you're encountering.

Karl Timmermans [Outlook MVP 2012-2018]
http://www.contactgenie.info

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 4, 2021 Views 349 Applies to: