I would like to create several email templates, which will have a file size greater than 32kb. It seems that 32kb is the file size limit for these templates, and I was curious if there is an add in, or workaround for greater file sizes. These templates
will include pictures, links to videos and pdf attachments.
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
Thanks for your post. According to your description, you want to create Office 365 email templates which size are greater than 32 KB. It’s might be infeasible for you to create those large email templates on
Outlook Web App (You can refer to
this article to get the related information). But you can create these larger than 32 KB email templates in Outlook client:
1. Click New Email in the Outlook client.
2. In the New Message window, compose the new message with the attachment you want, such as picture, links and PDF file.
3. Go to File > click Save As.
4. Type a name for the new template in the text box next to File name:.
5. Click the drop down menu of Save as type: and select
6. Click Save button and close the current composing email message window
The template will be automatically saved to the Outlook Template folder after you select
Outlook Template in the Save as type drop menu. After creating the template, you can apply it when you want to create a new message with the same content in the template by following steps in Outlook 2016 client:
1. Click New Items > More Items > Choose Form….
2. Click the drop down menu of Look In: and select User Templates in File System.
3. Select and highlight the template you want in the list below.
4. Click Open and a new email message is created with the attachments you saved in the template at once.
Besides, in Outlook Web App, you can try to save the email with the attachments as draft email in the Draft folder and then use it as template as workaround. If it’s inconvenient for you and you really want create email template larger than 32 KB in Outlook
Web App, it’s recommended to
submit a feedback about it and your comments will be valuable. Thanks for your time and understanding.
6 people found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.