iPhone won't send pictures as attachments to Outlook

We recently downloaded Office 365. We used to use a standard Outlook on our PCs, but since moving to 365, I can no longer email pictures from my iPhone and have them sent as attachments. They are embedded and a pain to save to the PC.

I used to be able to send usually up to 5 photos per email. They would come up in my Outlook on the PC as JPEG attachments. I could easily move them from the email to a folder, copy them over to a new email, etc. Now, they are embedded in the email. Say I send 5 pictures. I have to left-click an image, right-click, Save As, and then worm my way through where I want to save it. Second picture...I have to do the exact same thing. It doesn't even go back to where you saved the last one at on the PC. Very time consuming and so much more difficult than it used to be.

Are there any settings I can change to get this to go back?

Thank you!

Answer
Answer

Hi IDislike365,

Thanks for posting in our forum. According to my research and tests, the issue you’re experiencing is a known problem. To attach an picture as an attachment to an email, I suggest you try these steps: select the picture on your iPhone > Share > Outlook. After performing these steps, the picture will be attached as an attachment to an newly created email in Outlook.

While I totally understand your inconvenience. If you have any further concern on this feature, I suggest you vote for the following feedback via this link:

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/293349-outlook-for-ios/suggestions/33791404-send-picture-as-attachment-email

Many features of current programs have been designed and upgraded based on customers’ feedback.

Best Regards,

Huni

-------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

74 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 99,092 Applies to: