How do I add an email address to Office 365 Outlook?

It's driving me crazy that I can't add another email address to Outlook for Office 365. 

Absolutely every article and set of instructions does not work for me. I don't have a 'file' tab. I don't see anything that looks like what the help articles suggest. No instructions seem to add what I see on my screen. 

Please can anyone help?????
|
Answer
Answer

Hi Saani Bennetts,

Thank you for the posting in our forum community.

I’m following up on this thread. According to your description about “How do I add an email address to Office 365 Outlook?”, based on your screenshot, we suppose that you want to add email account into Outlook web client.

If so that, then with help of "Open another mailbox" option the user can open other user's mailbox on Outlook web client on another window tab.

Here is the screenshot for your reference:

Note: for opening other user's mailbox or email address, we need full access permission from that specific user. After that we can open that email address mailbox as an another mailbox.

Also, I'd like to confirm that whether the email address is user's email address or shared mailbox's email address?

Kindly feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Darpan

----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 13, 2021 Views 4,659 Applies to: