We understand that you’re having issues accessing your email account through the Outlook desktop application, as it won’t connect to the server. Let’s check on this further and help you in the best way we can to sort this out.
This may be related to possible changes with the account’s configuration. To know more about this, we’d like to ask the following:
1. Are you getting any error message/code that says about being unable to connect to the server? Can you share a
screenshot of it if there’s any? This would help us determine the cause of the issue.
2. How many accounts are configured to the Outlook desktop app? Are they all have the same domain under
mypostoffice.co.uk? Does the issue only occur to the account with
3. When did the issue start?
4. Were there any possible changes or
updates made before this happen?
5. Are you using a personal laptop or a
work computer that’s managed by an IT Admin?
Since you’re able to connect with its webmail portal, we’d recommend that you try
removing your account from the Outlook app and re-add afterward as the initial step if you haven’t done this yet. This may help to refresh your account connected to the server.