Can't connect to Hotmail/Outlook.com from Outlook 2007 (part of Office 2007)

I have been accessing my Hotmail (now Outlook.com) email account from home using Outlook 2007 for many years. It stopped working several months back, and I can't fix it.   I can still access that same Hotmail/Outlook.com email account from a web browser, so it seems the problem isn't with the account, but with the integration into Outlook 2007. 

I use a similar setup from my office to connect to the same Outlook email account. That is, I access my Outlook.com mailbox via Microsoft Outlook, although at the office I'm using a much later version of Office. And I also connect to my company's Exchange server from that same Microsoft Outlook client.

But as I said, I could connect to my Hotmail/Outlook.com account from home using Outlook 2007 until a few months ago.

Is there reliable documentation about how to configure to access Hotmail/Outlook.com from Outlook 2007? 

BTW: I pay for access to Hotmail/Outlook.com - I'm not using the free version.  So I expect that MS should provide no-charge tech support. But how do I contact MS?  

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

Answer
Answer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 236 Applies to: