Delegation in the Outlook for IOS and Android.

We may be deploying Outlook for Mobile devices. If so we will manage them with Intune.

I have been doing some research and I cannot seem to find the answer. It is a REALLY nice to have to be able to Delegation have delagation in the Outlook app for Android and iPhone. 

That way an executive assistant can manage the executives mail file on a mobile device. The only solution I found it OWA. We will not be using/allowing OWA for several reasons. 

Does Delegation work in the Outlook app?

|
Answer
Answer

hi matthewcooper6718,

it is not feasible to access delegation in outlook for ios and android app.

given the situation, we have a dedicated support where you can use the in-app support to report feature requests regarding this app. you may also request for bug fixes and issues via in-app support. the team would like to hear from you.

*note when using the in app support.

1. it can take a while for a representative to get back to the user. it is recommended that the user turn on notifications for outlook in order to know when the technician is available.
2. if you don’t have notifications turned on, then when the user opens the app again and goes to support, you should see a response from the technician.
3. it is recommended that the user’s initial question be as fully descriptive as possible of the situation.
example:

regards,
yang

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 28, 2021 Views 4,420 Applies to: