Microsoft Upload Center has disappeared completely

Wanting to use the Microsoft Upload Center I discover that it is no longer to be found on my PC.

I use Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Office 365.

The question is can the Microsoft Upload Center completely disappear?
How did it happen?
How to get it back?

Obviously we have been spending the last couple of hours googling and searching the PC... it seams as if it is completely gone, and as if it has never happened to anyone before??!!

Can you help?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features
Scroll down to Microsoft Office
Select it
Click Change

Now, wait while the repair wizard starts up.

Choose the type of repair you would like to perform. Depending on the severity or availability of your Internet connection, you could try the first option, Quick Repair, which is much faster and tries to fix the problem without a data connection.

If that doesnâ€:tm:t resolve the problem, then go back and try the Online Repair option. For my particular issue, I ultimately had to use the Online Repair.

The repair process is straight-forward following the wizard. Note that youâ€:tm:ll need to save your work and close all Office programs first, and then click Repair.

Then wait while the repair process runs.

You will notice the repair experience is similar to a fresh installation. The amount of time it takes will depend on your connection speed and what the issue is.

You will see your Office apps light up in their respective colors while the repair completes.

Once the installation is complete, restart your computer just to be sure and launch your apps and verify if the problem you were having is resolved.

or

Press Windows key + R
Type: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office Tools
Hit Enter

Look if its there
Best regards,
Andre Da Costa
Independent Advisor for Directly

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 14, 2024 Views 17,202 Applies to: