How do you Align Content boxes in OneNote 365 2019

I have done some research and I am unable to find out HOW I can align content boxes I have created on the same page within a Section of a Notebook.

1. I KNOW you can manually move the content boxes but this is a guess, NOT a true alignment. I am looking for a "SNAP" option or an Align button that will make sure its 100% in line with the other content-box(s).

For example:

I do not see an easy way to do this, Surely this is a feature in the program? As there are more advanced features in the program like positioning a content box to the "Front" or the "Back" of another content box.

Please help with this. Thank you!

[PII is masked by Hugo Liang MSFT Support]

Hi dmartin2501,

Per my searching, I'm afraid there isn't a "SNAP" option or an Align button in OneNote for Windows 10 at present.

Per my testing, the Rule Lines in the View tab and the Insert or Remove Extra Space in the Draw tab may fit your needs to some extent.

I can understand your feelings, this may be troublesome since it still needs a manual alignment. Would you mind sharing this constructive idea in OneNote Feedback by UserVoice? In the event other users are also having the same demand, they would be able to vote for your post. The more users vote, the more likely this feature will attract developers' attention, it will benefit more users once this idea can be accepted by the development teams.

Appreciating for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Hugo

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

21 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2024 Views 4,687 Applies to: