Error Code 0xE000089E

I keep getting this error code for one of my OneNote Notebooks that I am sharing on SkyDrive on Windows Live. It contains pages I originally had on a different notebook on my computer. I only created the notebook yesterday, but I did change the location, closing the notebook on my OneNote program, moving it to a different folder on SkyDrive, and opening it from there, if that means anything, or helps in any way.

Anyway, now, whenever I try to sync it, it says "Incomplete Sync. An error occurred while attempting to sync this section or notebook. (Error code: 0xE000089E)"

So, if I could get any assistance on this matter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Follow the suggestions by ' Harry' in the following thread and check if this helps to resolve the issue:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/officeitpro/thread/2e431b76-aa2e-46d8-b8df-ca7084f0e344

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The "Harry' thread that was suggested was about OneNote and Sharepoint. I am experiencing this error trying to sync. to a SkyDrive so many of the suggestions/workarounds in that thread don't apply.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Try syncing a different  OneNote file and check if this helps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 18, 2022 Views 3,187 Applies to: