Onedrive for business camera upload

I noticed that on the android OneDrive app the OneDrive for business account is not allowed to enable the camera upload setting, it is grayed out and says it can only be enabled on a OneDrive personal account.  Is there any way to enable this feature or a workaround that will have my photos saved to my OneDrive account? 

I don't really want to have a OneDrive personal account that is only getting used for photos, it creates more steps involved when using the OneDrive app, since I have to switch between the accounts, and when I want to access the photos on my computer or somewhere else.  I really hope there is a solution to this because while using Google drive or Dropbox is an alternative, I had consolidated my cloud storage to OneDrive over the past few months and would prefer to keep everything together on that one account.

Question Info

Last updated October 16, 2019 Views 21,349 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Woznet13,

Yes, for syncing photos on the phone to the OneDrive application, currently we can only use the personal account to achieve this while the feature doesn’t support our work or school account. This is mainly because the personal OneDrive is designed for personal use and it can sync our own photos on our phone and the OneDrive for Business is designed for Work. The photos on our phone mainly belongs to our daily life instead of working.

For the feature to support this, I would suggest you vote this feedback to our related team as this is the best way to improve the product. Many features have been designed or upgraded based on our customers' constructive comments.

Thanks for your understanding.

Allan

47 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.