- Fixed an issue where chart data table could render values in a date axis incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where page breaks could not be disabled after going into Page Layout or Page Break Preview.
- Fixed an issue where inserting a column in a filtered list would take longer than expected.
- Fixed an issue where chart line styles could be lost after hiding and unhiding columns with series data.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when trying to list changes on a new sheet for a workbook using legacy Shared Workbook mode.
- Fixed an issue where custom formatting in Pivot charts may not be saved when the "Invert if negative" option was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where custom formatting for a single data point in a Pivot chart was not saved if the Invert if negative option was selected.
- Fixed an issue where entering the @ symbol added in a CSV file would result in the string following the @ symbol being converted to a formula.
- Fixed an issue where decimal values in the SEQUENCE function were not rounded correctly.
- Fixed the issue where closing a document with draft comments would prompt the user to close the document without saving the draft comments and clicking Cancel would close the document rather than leaving it open.
- Fixed an issue where translating a posted comment would result in the Inserting translated text failed error message being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a hint in Web View/Immersive reader would scroll to the top of the page even though it was already in view.
- Fixed an issue where inserting comments on a document in collaboration mode would not always work.
- Fixed an issue where the People card would flash if the @ mention was clicked.
- Fixed an issue that, when attempting to save a file containing a macro under a new name, would cause it to be saved with .docx extension and the filename WRO0004.docx, regardless of what the user entered, rendering the document unusable.
- Fixed an issue where very long safelinks that users clicked on would fail to load due to truncation.
- Fixed an issue where Outlook folders with names containing DBCS (Double Byte Character Set) characters would intermittently disappear when synchronizing with the server if using an IMAP account and running on a system with the locale set to Japanese.
- Fixed an issue where if a user created a comment without posting it and closed the Comments pane, then opened a new window, navigated through multiple slides and, closed the window, and finally re-opened the Comments pane in the original presentation, the draft comments would not be available.
- Fixed an issue where if Project is connected to Project Web App and the decimal separator is a comma, the TaskDependencies.Add method fails when Lag is added.