We just started rolling out a new Insider build that contains new features. To update now, open any Office 2016 app and choose File > Account > Update Options > Update Now.
After the update, your version will be 16.0.6769.2011.
Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Power Query Enhancements: In Excel, Power Query lets you discover, combine, and refine data across a wide variety of sources, as well as search for public data from sources such as Wikipedia. In this release, we've enhanced the connectivity capabilities and also added new transformations.
- Find Photos in a Flash: In OneDrive, you can use the Search Photos command to scan photo tags and metadata and also extract and find text in photos. Starting in this month’s update, the Search Photos feature can also recognize objects in a photo.
- Easier Files and Folders Sharing: In OneDrive, we now offer you the two most popular options for sharing files up front: Get a link and Email.
For more information, see the March 2016 Featured Updates section in What's new and improved in Office 2016 for Office 365.
This update fixes the following issues, among others:
- Outlook: Images in HTML signatures would appear as placeholder boxes.
- Outlook: Search folder for read items shows unread items, too.
The Office Insider Team