Validity Of Microsoft Office 2019 for PC and Mac Licenses

Hi,

I like to know validity of Microsoft Office 2019 for PC and Mac Licenses for $14.99 each (Up to $439.99 in value). Means, how long i could use this product if I purchased. 

Where are you trying to buy it from? Referring to below link, I can't see any license for $14.99 either in Home or in Business tab?

https://products.office.com/en/compare-all-micr...
Sincerely yours,
Vijay A. Verma @ https://excelbianalytics.com

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

as far as I know the only licenses in this price section are from Microsoft Home Use Program.
In general Office 2019 licenses are perpetual licenses which do not have an end date of their license.
If you doubt the genuineness of the licenses I would check if the vendor is legitimate.

For more information about HUP: https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/instal...

I hope this information is helping

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Bala_Cap

Office 2019 licenses are not subscriptions, they are perpetual (one time purchase) licenses, which means, you can use them forever without expiration.

Office 365 subscriptions on the other hand are valid or either a month or year depending the type of subscription you choose.
Best regards,
Andre Da Costa
Independent Advisor for Directly

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Here are you getting your information? Office 365 (2019) if subscribed to Home version is either $9.99 month to month or $99.00 for a year at a time.  Now that is for Home users (or possibly small Business). I don't know the price of the permanent license version. 

Microsoft also has Business oriented Subscriptions and Permanent License versions. You will have to go to Microsoft and look in Business software section find out Prices. 

The advantage to the subscription model is that the latest updates, and feature, and bug fixes are addressed at least monthly and usually once weekly.  The only advantage to permanent license version is that you don't have to pay a monthly or yearly fee. The disadvantage is that only bug fixes are addressed and new features are grouped together when a new permanent licensed version comes out, in two to three years.

Disclaimer:

The questions, discussions, opinions, replies & answers I create, are solely mine and mine alone and do not reflect upon my position as a Volunteer Moderator.

If my reply has helped, mark accordingly - Helpful or Answer
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 4, 2023 Views 5,544 Applies to: