Office for Mac Fast Insiders, major updates are in store…

In the next few days, we plan to release a significant update to Insiders enrolled in the Fast level. You’ll have a chance to preview a bunch of new features. In addition to the new features, we’ve made a number of foundational changes to the product architecture. These underlying improvements will ultimately enable us release new features for Office for Mac more quickly. In the short term, you may hit a few more issues than normal. We hope you’ll stick with us if things are a little bumpy at the start.

Please continue to use Fast builds as usual, check out the new features, and let us know what’s working and where we need to improve.

Note: The product version number will move from version 15.xx to version 16.xx in this update to the Fast Insiders build.

To send feedback or report issues:

• In Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, click the :) Smile button in the window corner
  • In Outlook, to leave feedback or report issues, click Help > Contact Support.

We’ll share more details soon. Thanks to all of you using Insider builds of Office for Mac. We’re excited to continue working together on the next wave of updates!

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

please let there be Power Query and/or Power Pivot early builds in this... :-)
64 bit Office 365, Insider Builds
Surface Pro 4, i7, 16GB Ram
please let there be Power Query and/or Power Pivot early builds in this... :-)

Are we going to drop the 2016 from the name and just call it Office for Mac?

OK, i hope honestly big improvements in terms of speed-performance, readiness and functionalities

The today suite for mac is 2 or 3 steps behind window version 

let's see!

If this is what I think it is, it will be AMAZING!!!

I am an unpaid volunteer and do not work for Microsoft. "Independent Advisors" work for contractors hired by Microsoft. "Microsoft Agents" work for Microsoft Support.

If this is what I think it is, it will be AMAZING!!!

Please, tell us what do you think it is!?!?!

My guess is the object model will move from version 14 to version 16. That's what I'm hoping for. We'll know in just hours!
I am an unpaid volunteer and do not work for Microsoft. "Independent Advisors" work for contractors hired by Microsoft. "Microsoft Agents" work for Microsoft Support.
ok ok    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no pedir la cuenta de office

So cool, hope it near future.

Discussion Info

Last updated January 25, 2020 Views 2,834 Applies to: