Are you experiencing repeated credential pop-ups or different credential issues that might cause OneDrive for Business syncing issues?
In this video you will find some steps that could help you fix it yourself:
1. Close OneDrive Sync Client
2. Go to Control Panel\Credential Manager \Windows Credentials
- delete the Office15 and Office16 Entries
- delete OneDrive Cached Credentials Business Entry
3. Open Registry Editor and delete the HkeyCurrentUser/Software/Microsoft/Office/16/Common/Identity/ “Identities” folder
4. Open Office Application (ex. Word) and Log back in with your business Account
5. Go to the portal.office.com and re-start sync from OneDrive library.
Short Video: OneDrive for Business – Fixing credential issues