I can't find the websites app in my Microsoft Teams. Where can I find it ?

I can't find the websites app in my Microsoft Teams. Where can I find it ? I would like to use Web sites App to add a SharePoint Calendar to a channel in my team.

Moved from SharePoint Online / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business

|
Answer
Answer

Hi Stan C. Kong,

Generally, in Teams, you can click AppsStore button in the bottom-left corner of the app. From there, you can browse available apps or search for a specific app.

However, if you want to add a SharePoint group calendar, that's not a supported feature for the present version of Teams. Our back-end develop teams are still working on it. And we are planning to make group calendar to Teams via Meeting/ Calendar view, but we do not have an exact time when it will be released yet. Please kindly look forward it in the near future.

As a workaround, you may follow these steps to add a "group calendar" tab in a channel. (Note: this may not work for on-premises users)

1) Get a calendar URL first, login into the Outlook Web App,

2) Go to Groups, and choose the one you want to add calendar

3) Click the calendar icon and go to group calendar, copy the URL.

4)  Add a new tab with a Channel in Teams, and select Website, in the URL area add the copied URL, and give it a name.

Note: You will be asked to sign your account in the page, but you just need to sign in for one time.

If you have have more question and need more help, welcome to post back at anytime. We're always here.

Regards,

Shawn

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 8, 2021 Views 1,037 Applies to: