Booking - customer list report including additional question answer

Hello,

I have defined one service (or  event ) with max number of attendees of 150.
So, I will need to be able to get eh list of all the customer register to this event.
How I could get it ?

In addition, I have  set in the Booking page the "customer data usage consent" and some customer fields for this service (event) , I will really need to have a report with all the customer register with their answer to the "customer data usage consent"  and the answer to 2 question of customer field.
where or how I could get this information ?

I have a third question. Is there a way to use the microsof office 365 account of the customer to avoid him typing information for its registration and avoid error ?

thanks for your answer

Olivier Muller

|
Answer
Answer

Hi Olivier Muller,

For the first concern, I suggest using 120 days Booking activity report function to export a TSV file. Then you can filter the data you need easily in Excel. In the Bookings Home page, click Export 120 day view using a TSV file then you can get the file.

There is no such a report for how many users agree "Consent to book". Because only they agree your terms of use then they can finish booking your service. If you want your customer answer additional questions, using Custom Fields in the Services and set them to Required.

For the email address field, there is only required or not restriction. Bookings hasn't provided advanced filters about and options on it.

Hope the above information helps.

Regards,

SD

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi Olivier, from the my tests and further research, the custom field data will not be included in the TSV file. Currently, each row in this file includes the data and time info for the event, customer name, customer email, customer phone number, customer address, staff assigned, service selected, location, and appointment duration. There is no other places to get the report from my limited knowledge.

I suggest submitting this feature request in Bookings feedback site: Microsoft Bookings UserVoice. Then the engineers there would be able to review your idea and incorporate it into product planning queue.

Regards,

SD

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 28, 2021 Views 447 Applies to: