Planner - Out of Space??

Split from this thread.

Good Morning,

In onder if you can help,

I have recently started using planner for multiple projects, however it has now come up saing out of space? It will not work for me unless I can put all my projects on (23) Also as new projects are added I don't want to have to delete completed projects. Can you please advise if there is a space limitation? If so if there a way in increase space ?

Thanks in advance.

Samantha

Answer
Answer

Hi Samantha,

Planner has a limit of 250 tasks per person. If you assign more than this to the user, the error message You've run out of space! Delete some old tasks and projects to continue creating new ones.” will be displayed.

We suggest you delete completed plans / projects so that Planner will have the space to create new ones.

If you would like Planner to be able to keep more tasks per person, we suggest you submit your feedback via UserVoice; this is the best way to influence our products and services to make it better for you and others.

Regards,

Sheen

-------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 12, 2020 Views 380 Applies to: