Planner - Out of Space??

We really like the Planner app so far, and in fact we've been using it to track some IT issues. All of a sudden, I get 'You've run out of space! Delete some old tasks and projects to continue creating new ones'

I can't edit or change any old tasks, deleting some tasks didn't help--and I'd really like to keep completed ones anyway. Can I increase the space for Planner? There doesn't seem to be an easy (or at least a less tedious option) for deleting old tasks. I don't have too much, but it has to have more storage than this I would think to be useful.

It's such a useful tool for us, I would hate to not be able to use it.

Answer
Answer

Hi Rachel,

An issue was posted to the Service Health Dashboard (SHD) as incident PL90613 starting at Jan 12 2017 12:15 PM (UTC). The user experience of this incident is: Users may intermittently be unable to access Planner. The issue PL90613 has been resolved as of: Friday, Jan 13,2017, 4:00:00 AM UTC.

Please confirm whether you can access the plans now. If not, you may provide the detailed steps about how you reproduced the issue and  share a screenshot of the issue symptom to help understand the situation.

Thanks,
Felix

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 26, 2018 Views 342 Applies to: