Office 365 Portal

Hi; I have a language setting challenge; while setting up O365 the setup asked for my language setting which is English; as I selected the setting the browser shifted the window a small amount and I inadvertently selected some other language; the setup just went on and now I cannot reset the language; when I select the settings "gear wheel icon" it doe give me the drop-down however it simply says "working on it .." I have waited for sever hours on several occasions and not go. ... Is there some other way for me to change my O365 language setting at the O365 portal? .... Many Thanks ... Han s

Answer
Answer

Hi Hans,

The screenshot which you provided on 30th Jan, shows that Office 365 portal language is English. However, the language settings in Outlook web app is changed to Eesti. To change the interface of Outlook to English, please follow the steps below:

1. Click Settings>Mail

2. On the "Options" side panel dive into "Region and time zone" settings under the "General" group.

3.Click Save

If the issue persists, please confirm the following information:

1. Please provide the screenshot of the OWA language settings. To capture, follow the steps above
  2. Complete page screenshot of the Office 365 My account page. For this, click settings in Office 365 portal> Office 365, please capture the screenshot as attached in my initial post.

Thanks,

Neha

-----------
•Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.
•Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 23, 2020 Views 852 Applies to: