Question

Q: HostedMigration 510 error : the user could not be moved because the tenant has not been enabled for shared SIP address spaces This thread is locked from future replies

hello,

we are in de middle of a migration from skype for business server 2015 to skype for business online. we are trying to do a hybrid setup so we can do a migration for some pilot users.

i have setup federation with skype for business online using this article:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj205126.aspx

see the screenshots below after i did the configuration:

and

i configured our tenant for a shared sip address space:

next, i tried to move a user using move-csuser and this is where the error occured.

i triple-checked the hostedmigrationoverrideurl... it's correct.

i have been searching for this all day... every single hit i get online is telling me to run the cmdlet to enable the shared address space (like mentioned in the kb article that's referenced everywhere). i've done that, to the letter. i even ran the "set up hybrid with skype for business online" wizard from inside the skype for business 2015 control panel. it tells me... you are good to go. you can move users.

and yet... it keeps telling me it can't because the shared address space is not enabled.

i could really use some help here.

thanks,

bart

Answer

A:

Hi Bart,

Glad to hear the issue is resolved.

For the specific error, since you have already set the shared SIP address space, the issue may be related to the cache or delay between Skype for Business Online and the on-premises Skype for Business server. We may not able to identify the root cause of the issue at this time since the issue doesn’t happen again, your understanding is appreciated. 

Did this resolve your issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

progress

Question Info

Views: 655 Last updated: October 9, 2017 Applies to: