Exchange Online Distribution Group Limits

I want to make sure I understand Exchange Online Distribution Group Recipient Limits - We're in Hybrid using the latest version of Azure AD connector

• Maximum number of distribution group members - Since I'm using Azure AD Connector the maximum number of users in a Distribution Groups that has Delivery Management (specifying a list of senders) is 50,000 users and that's 50k users is aggregate of all nested groups?
  • Limit sending messages to large distribution group - Since I'm using Delivery Management (specifying a list of senders) on my large Distribution groups and using Azure AD Connector I can have up to 50,000 user in a single un-nested group?
  • Maximum message size for large distribution groups - this means that a single message with attachment, embedded images or other media types can't exceed 2MB?

Thank You,

Larry

Answer
Answer

Hi Larry_904,

Yes, you are right. And, for more information, you can refer to https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/exchange-online-limits.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396 (Distribution group limits across Office 365 options).

Regards,
Alan

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 20, 2023 Views 15,767 Applies to: