Can't log in to Office 365

we are enable to login to our accounts in office 365 even using admin accounts. and the funny thing when I was looking for the issue I found your suggestion to try with sign in issues where it is crystal clear its an issue in your servers. even when we want to ask questions our accounts don't sign us in I had to use my personal email account to enter. please solve as soon as possible as this is harming us a lot. (our domain is *****)  

[private message is removed by forum moderator]

Question Info

Last updated September 20, 2019 Views 164 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Oussama,

This issue was posted to the Service Health Dashboard (SHD) as incident MO133518 starting at Apr 6 2018  8:30 AM (UTC). The user experience of this incident is: Users may be unable to access the Office 365 service.

Service Health Dashboard has indicated that issue MO133518 has been resolved as of: Friday, April 6, 2018, at 11:30 AM UTC. If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know as this may indicate either a scoping issue or an independent problem.

Regards,

Tina

-------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.