Question

Cannot activate account error code 0x107

Davis_875 asked on
Cannot activate account error code 0x107
93 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
HugPed replied on

Activating it online didn't work for me...but what did work was going to the stores.office.com, going to My Account, and then clicking on the license I had previously added online (Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016).

Then there is a little hyperlink called "View your product key". When I clicked this it was NOT the same product key I had originally entered when confirming my license. However, when I typed this new product key in to the Word app to activate it, it all seemed to work.

I'm not sure why this new product key that is associated with my license is different to the one I originally entered, but it seems to work for activating the offline app, when the original key did not.

6 people found this helpful

Abuse history

Most Helpful Reply
Try activating your Office by using a different Application, that is If you are trying to activate word use excel instead.  See this thread: error message 0x107  Please us know if it works for the assistance of other users with the same problem.  Also, make sure the time on your computer is set accurately.
9 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress