Activate Office 365 Personal

I purchased Office 365 Personal a week ago. But every time I enter the product key in http://www.office.com/setup then select Region and Language, it always show setting up account like this

Then, the loading icon stopped and product page showing up as blank like this:

When I clicked My Account, it always show "You currently have no Office products stored here." Do you have any suggestions please? Thanks.

Answer
Answer

Hi All

This issue was resolved by Microsoft removing the Office 365 home installation from my Microsoft account, I was then able to load Office 365 Personal with no problems.

If you have problems and can't get Microsoft to remove the existing Office 365 installation create  a new Microsoft account and load Office 365 under this account.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi,

Let us try resetting the internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Let us follow the steps mentioned in the article below and verify.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737 

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

You may also try switching off the modem and turning it back on again after some time and check.

If issue persist, let us log into Microsoft account with the user name and password www.office.com/myaccount and then try redeeming the product key www.office.com/setup

Hope this information helps you. Please let us know if you need additional information.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 522 Applies to: