My office 365 is not activated suddenly...

I purchased the product Office 365 online in June 2017, but the license suddenly disappeared and remind me only 3 days left to activate. Even I followed the step as instructed, it stated my product key is already in used but the problem is not fixed...anyway have the solution on how to fix it? I have a lot of documents have to complete in recent weeks...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!~

Looking forward to someone can HELP....

MANY Thanks

Hi Xcarus,

If Office is asking you for a product key to activate Office, in many cases, you can enter your Microsoft account instead. This is the account that you used to buy or subscribe to Office. We suggest that you try to download and run the Activation Troubleshooter for Office 365 in this link. This troubleshooter runs on Windows computers and can resolve activation issues for Office 365. You can also try to follow the other troubleshooting steps that are provided in the link if the issue persists.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your prompt reply, I tired the method you suggested...but the same status of my office...3 days left......

And the product license reminded unchange...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We appreciate your response. Office 365 is a subscription based service. It seems that the version of Office that is installed is a Office 2016 Professional Plus. We recommend that you completely uninstall the Office 2016 Professional Plus from your computer by following the steps in this link.

Once Office is uninstalled from your computer, you will need to reinstall Office 365. You can check this link for the steps to install Office on your computer.

Should you have further questions, feel free to reply on this thread.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 21, 2024 Views 1,973 Applies to: