The January feature update for Office for Windows desktop, Version 1801, is now available to Office 365 subscribers.
To install the update, open an app and click File > Account > Update Options > Update Now.
Here's everything you need to know.
- Released: February 1, 2018
- Version: 1801 (Build 9001.2138)
- Platform: Windows desktop
- Description: January feature update
- Features: What's new in Office 365
For more information about Office 365 updates, refer to the following articles:
- How do I install Office updates?
- Office 365 release notes
- What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2016?
- How are new features rolled out to subscribers?
- Become an Office Insider
- What's new for Office Insiders?
Tell us what you think
If you want to report issues, share feedback, or suggest improvements for the future, click File > Feedback in any app.