Why MS office says update available everytime i open any of the office suit, window is my OP Syst

Why MS office says update available everytime i open any of the office suit, window is my OP Syst
Hello Anu,

The message indicates that there is an available update for your Office. Updates may include additional features and bug fixes that can improve the performance of your Office apps. To download and install Office updates, you may refer to the instructions detailed on the link below:

Install Office updates

Feel free to reach out if you require further assistance.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Hector,

Thank you for replying.

The issue is that it asks me to update evey single time i open any of the office apps. and i install the update. the office updates are available message box comes up and i click yes for the updates to download.

Don't think any thing happens after the above step because i start all over again when i open any of the apps the next time.

Thanks

Anu

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Anu,

It is possible that there are corrupted data files on the system that affected your Office apps. To isolate this issue, we suggest that you perform an online repair via Control Panel. Kindly follow the instructions found on this link. Once done, check if you will still experience the same issue. If so, use easy fix tool to completely uninstall Office. To do it, follow the instructions under Running Repair didn't help. Now what? on the same link. Then, reinstall Office.

Hope this information helps. In case you need further assistance, kindly reply to us.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 28, 2020 Views 3,382 Applies to: