Run D1132 error message and Run d11 error message

Dear Members,

I am relaoding my new hard drive after my previous one was destroyed. I am using Windows XP as my operating system.I am getting two error messages when after I loaded Office 2003 and 2007 according to Microsofte directions. The first is "Run D1132.exe Entry point not found. Procedure entry point_except _handler 4_common could not be located in the Dynamic link library.msvcrt.dll" The second appears  after it and reads "Rundll Error loading P17RunE.dll The specific procedure could not be found."

I've run the repair function on Office 2007 but the message reappears. There was no message when just Office 2003 was loaded. I need both because I get files in both forms. Can anyone help me get rid of these error messages short of reloading my operating system?

Many Thanks, Numenius

Question Info

Last updated March 15, 2018 Views 1,048 Applies to:
Answer

Click on the Microsoft link below for information about using 2007 Office suites and programs on a computer that is running another version of Office

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928091

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
"Numenius" wrote in message news:be4bdadb-a6e0-48b5-ac14-337b48f3dcbe...
Dear Members,

I am relaoding my new hard drive after my previous one was destroyed. I am using Windows XP as my operating system.I am getting two error messages when after I loaded Office 2003 and 2007 according to Microsofte directions. The first is "Run D1132.exe Entry point not found. Procedure entry point_except _handler 4_common could not be located in the Dynamic link library.msvcrt.dll" The second appears  after it and reads "Rundll Error loading P17RunE.dll The specific procedure could not be found."

I've run the repair function on Office 2007 but the message reappears. There was no message when just Office 2003 was loaded. I need both because I get files in both forms. Can anyone help me get rid of these error messages short of reloading my operating system?

Many Thanks, Numenius

If you disable those files from loading? Start -> run -> type msconfig -> startup tab. Does that help, assuming they load when starting the computer?

Gérard
Gérard

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.