Outlook 2003 annoying ERROR MESSAGE:
Add-in “C:\PROGRA~1/AVG/AVG8/avgxch32.dll” could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair.
DETECT AND REPAIR DOES NOT REMOVE CONTINUOUS ERROR MESSAGE – HELP!?
Disable the add-in(s) causing the problem and check if it helps. Refer the link below on how to disable add-in(s).
If the above step does not resolve the issue, try removing the add-in from registry.
Note: Back up the registry before you modify or delete any key :http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Back-up-the-registry
1. Click Start->Run (Windows key + R key) and type regedit->click ok.
2. Double click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office.
3. Double click on Outlook > Add-ins > check for add-in(s) causing the issue and rename to file to avg.old.
5. Double click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Office.
6. Repeat the step 3 to 4,
7. Exit registry editor.
8. Open Outlook and check if the issue occurs.
Contact the add-in(s) manufacturer to check if there is an update or a patch to fix the add-i
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.