Outlook 2003 annoying ERROR MESSAGE:
Add-in “C:\PROGRA~1/AVG/AVG8/avgxch32.dll” could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair.
DETECT AND REPAIR DOES NOT REMOVE CONTINUOUS ERROR MESSAGE – HELP!?
Disable the add-in(s) causing the problem and check if it helps. Refer the link below on how to disable add-in(s).
If the above step does not resolve the issue, try removing the add-in from registry.
Note: Back up the registry before you modify or delete any key :http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Back-up-the-registry
1. Click Start->Run (Windows key + R key) and type regedit->click ok.
2. Double click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office.
3. Double click on Outlook > Add-ins > check for add-in(s) causing the issue and rename to file to avg.old.
5. Double click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Office.
6. Repeat the step 3 to 4,
7. Exit registry editor.
8. Open Outlook and check if the issue occurs.
Contact the add-in(s) manufacturer to check if there is an update or a patch to fix the add-i
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.