how can I re-install a download version of my paid sbuscritipton of office 2010 ?

I have a paid subscription for my Microsoft 2010  Office Home and Business product. I do have the product key. Since my email was compromised and system, what are the step to getting the download re-installed?

You install from the disk that you burned the (expensive) file to.

Oh, you spent a large sum of money on a product and DIDN'T burn the file to a disk for future use?

Log back into your account where you downloaded originally from, re-download the file and this time BURN IT TO A DISK for just such an occasion.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

You install from the disk that you burned the (expensive) file to.

Oh, you spent a large sum of money on a product and DIDN'T burn the file to a disk for future use?

Log back into your account where you downloaded originally from, re-download the file and this time BURN IT TO A DISK for just such an occasion.

It is apparent that you have either  1) not taken a class on the proper way to communicate and customer service  (typing in all caps indicate that you are "yelling", which this is unacceptable and could cost you your job. You are a reflection of the company you work for and I am sure that Mr. Bill Gates would want to know how his representatives are conducting themselves.) or 2) you knew what you were doing when you type those words in all caps and you meant to "yell" at me. 

Since you fail to provide the appropriate answer to my question It is a clear indication that perhaps I need to convey to your supervisor the importance of having a training class set up on the proper procedures of "customer service", which you clearly do not know about. And "effective communication". You have know idea that the person who is submitting a question is your boss sending it  or not. I am writing this and will be submitting a complain against you.  It is not your job to educate me on "having a disk made" or if the version of the software I received was an "inexpensive" version or not.  As a student, we are provided this product at a discounted price, but of course you would have know that if you knew more about the product and services that are being offered by the very company that you work for.  So please the next time( if you are even given that) you received a question from someone, I pray that you would think twice about how you are answering , and remember who it is that you are representing.

My question still needs to be answered.

the information listed is confidential and shall not be used with out permision.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

So what don't you understand about my answer? I gave you the answer.

I'll repeat - log into your account at the site where you originally downloaded the file from, re-down load. I assumed you were intelligent enough to realise that you then double-click on the file to install it because presumably that's what you did before.

And yes I was "shouting" - I cannot for the life of me fathom why people spend large sums of money to download MS Office, and then do NOT save the file for future use. If you had bought the DVD version would you throw the DVD away after installing? Of course you wouldn't.

Oh and BTW, I have no "supervisor" on this site - this is a peer-to-peer self help forum that just happens to be hosted by Microsoft

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You dont have a subscription, you purchased a version of Office. The word subscription implies something paid for on an anual basis, eg a magazine subscription
Contributor since 2006
Currently win11 Pro & O365 Bus, multiple devices

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 167 Applies to: