Office Ultimate 2007, no disc, have product key. Where can I download?

I purchased the mircorsoft office ultimate 2007 through my school so I did not get a disk I have the product key I want to reset my computer to factory settings how can I get the program downloaded to enter the product key

Answer
Answer

At the moment there is no source for downloading the Office 2007 Ultimate installation file on the Microsoft site, at least that I am aware of. The file name of the installation file is x12-30307.exe.

You may be able to log onto the Digital River site (Digital River handled the Ultimate Steal Deal for Microsoft) and download from there: https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

If you are in a college/university setting, it's likely that other classmates may have also taken advantage of the Ultimate Steal Deal and have downloaded Office from D.R. If you know someone who has also downloaded it, you can copy their download file to your computer and use that download file and your product key to do the installation. The download file is the same for everyone who buys the Ultimate Steal Deal---the product key is the unique thing that makes it yours. Just be sure to verify with your friend that the file you are copying was directly downloaded from D.R. as part of the Deal---you DO NOT want to use any other downloaded file from any other source, for security and safety reasons!

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 4, 2022 Views 42,355 Applies to: