Issues with using "TEXTJOIN" function and whole numbers.

Does anyone know of a way to use the "TEXTJOIN" function and be able to bring over whole numbers from a cell in Excel that is formatted to display the whole number with zeros after the decimal point.  Example:  I have a cell that has the whole number "30.00" in it, but when I use the "TEXTJOIN" function with a delimiter of ","   and read that cell along with others in the column it will only place the whole number without the decimal point and trailing zeros in the destination cell where the function string is located.  For example if I read a group of cell that have the numbers: " 24.3  45.678  30.00  55.78" (one number in each cell)  it will give me an output, with comma delimited "," in that function, at that function location that looks like :  " 24.3,45.678,30,55.78".    I have the formatting at that cell where the function is, set to "number" with 2 places after the decimal point, the same as I have set in the group of cells I am reading.   Please let me know if there is some way to easily accomplish this.  The function "TEXTJOIN" works great for what I am trying to accomplish, but  I am just having problem with whole numbers and what it does with them.
Answer
Answer
=TEXTJOIN(",",TRUE,IF(C6:C12="","",TEXT(C6:C12,"0.00)))

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 28, 2024 Views 2,790 Applies to: