Excel will not open the file, however when I exit, it asks me if I want to save my changes.
Initially it showed as a circular reference error. I tried the following, but no success:
Thank you for choosing Microsoft Community.
Let me assist you with the issue. Follow the steps mentioned and check if it helps:
- · Click the File, click Options, and then click the Formulas category.
- · In the Calculation options section, select the Enable iterative calculation check box.
- · To set the maximum number of times that Excel will recalculate, type the number of iterations in the Maximum Iterations box. The higher the number of iterations, the more time that Excel needs to calculate a worksheet.
- · To set the maximum amount of change you will accept between calculation results, type the amount in the Maximum Change box. The smaller the number, the more accurate the result and the more time that Excel needs to calculate a worksheet.
- · Click Ok and check if Excel works fine.