What is techcommunity.microsoft.com?

I just had a question on excel and gogled excel and community to come to this site, but the first result was techcommunity.microsoft.com which I thought some kind of update. It asked me to login, which I did with my O365 (like I do here). But then I could not find my previous posts in my profile and realized that it was not a update of this site/community?

What is it? what is the difference? 

Thanks , N

Answer
Answer

Hi nsgma365,

Thank you for your message in this forum.

These two communities are the forums for Microsoft to provide services and answers to customers. Some of the categories of threads in these two forums are coincident, but the two forums have different categories in other areas. For example, our forum also focuses on issues related to SharePoint Online and office 365 products. In our forum, the categories of Office 365 products are more detailed, such as Excel can be divided into Windows or Mac issues. If you want to ask some questions about Excel, you can post a thread in either Tech Community or in our forum. Our engineers will try their best to help you.

Best Regards,

Sukie

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.
• Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 575 Applies to: