Excel 2016 (Office 365) Page Breaks every column that I can't get rid of.

I have an excel page and I am getting an error "Margins do not fit page size". Others have had this problem- but none of the fixes have fixed my problem. I have page breaks around every cell in some documents! How can I fix this?

Here is a screenshot of one of my documents in Page Break View. How can I fix this?

I have tried removing all page breaks and resetting the margins. I am not even connected to a printer- and I don't print these- I create pdfs and send those. So it is not a printer driver issue. I used to print these but never had the problem until recently. I have not connected a new printer since they were printed either. so if it was a printer driver issue, it should have been an issue when I was printing.
Thanks for any help!

Answer
Answer
Hi Josephine,

Based on your latest post, please help confirm the following information for further investigation:
1.Regarding “when I make a pdf”, are you referring save the Excel file as .pdf file? If wo, please try to save it as .xlsx file or other Excel file type to check the outcome.
2.Regarding “my invoice is all squeezed into a column in the middle of the page with 4" margins on either side”, could you share a screenshot of it with us to avoid any misunderstanding?
3.Does this issue only occur with this specific file or all the Excel file have the same issue?
4.Please try to create a new Excel file and enter some test content in it, then switch to Page Break view to check the outcome.
5.Please share a screenshot of your current Excel version by going to File> Account with us which similar as below:

Meanwhile, you can try to move the blue line in Page Break view to modify the page layout which displayed after you save the file as .pdf file.

Regards,
Fraser

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 27, 2023 Views 1,983 Applies to: