Issue with the MS EXCEL (didn't find the answer in the Forum)

I am maintaining a huge excel Sheet and i have to update and access it on regular grounds. It has record of Multiple blogs, their credentials, E-Mail ID and much more in it. When the Email ID or any domain name, i would also like to mention the domain name here it is, please check the domain, when it is inserted in it. Domain is comparitively short thing, there are some urls that are of long size, this really creates problem for me specially i am handling a huge data, please check the hyperlink. It is converted to hyperlink. I remove the hyperlink. But the next time when i access the hyperlink or copy or paste the e-mail id, the removed hyperlink appear again.   

Question Info

Last updated September 8, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Hi maabdullah

If you do not want Email ID's to convert to hyperlinks, when pasting an Email ID into a cell, type ' and then the Email ID and it will not convert to a hyperlink . . .
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Power to the Developer!
Dell Precision M6800 - 17.3", Core i7, 16GB RAM, nVIdia Quadro, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Open Excel > File > Options > Proofing > Auto correct options > AutoFormat as you type > Uncheck Internet and network paths with hyperlinks
Best regards
Vijay Verma

Timezone: UTC+05:30, PST+12:30
Availability Hours (UTC) : 05:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.